Simply buy any 2020 Sovereign, 2020 Half Sovereign, or 2020 Double Sovereign between January 13th, 2020 and January 26th, 2020, at midnight (UTC+1) and be automatically entered to win.
The coin is valued at around £600 (actual value may vary at the time of Prize announcement). Each Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize and specifically excludes anything else.
Terms and Conditions apply.
THE PRIZE DRAW IS OPEN TO ALL PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL EUROPEAN RESIDENTS AND ARE AGE 18 OR OLDER.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THE DRAW STARTS JANUARY 13TH, 2020 AND ENDS JANUARY 26TH, 2020 AT MIDNIGHT (UTC+1).
1. In the coininvest Royal Mint Prize Draw (the “Contest”), one winner will receive one (1) 2020 Double Sovereign coin manufactured by The Royal Mint.
2. How to Enter: A purchase of a minimum of one (1) 2020 Sovereign, 2020 Half Sovereign, or 2020 Double Sovereign Coin. Beginning January 13th, 2020 and ending January 26th, 2020 at midnight (UTC+1) and you will automatically be entered. The Prize will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Except as provided in Rules 7 and 8, the Contest is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and are legal residents of the European Union and are currently residing in the European Union.
3. The winner will be notified the first week of February 2020, chosen from among all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by telephone or email. Return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of that winner and the selection of another winner by coininvest.
4. coininvest is entitled to make all decisions with respect to the application and/or the interpretation of these rules and the conduct of the Contest. Any decision of coininvest relating to the interpretation or application of these rules or the conduct of the Contest shall be final.
5. Prizes may be taxable by the Revenue Service and other tax authorities. The winners will be responsible for taxes payable to the Internal Revenue Service or any other tax authority. coininvest is not liable for any such taxes.
6. The Prize consists of one (1) 2020 Double Sovereign coin. The Tube valued at 700€ (actual value may vary at the time of Prize announcement). Each Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize and specifically excludes anything else.
7. The Contest is open to all individuals age 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of coininvest, The Royal Mint, their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or partners and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible. If it is found that a person who does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these rules has submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed ineligible and the person will not be eligible to receive the Prize.
8. The Contest is not open to residents residing outside of the European Union. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
9. coininvest reserves the right to disqualify any entries for any error in the transmission of online entries.
10. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except that coininvest reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value in the event that the Prize is unavailable.
11. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to coininvest to use a winner's first name, country of residence and/or likeness for any promotional, advertising or Internet usage for an indefinite period without further compensation unless prohibited by law. All materials are the sole property of coininvest and will not be returned.
12. By accepting a Prize, each winner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless coininvest and The Royal Mint, and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates and assigns, from and against any and all claims, loss, expense, damage and/or liability, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from, or in connection with, the Contest and the use or non-use of the Prize. Each winner assumes all liability for any injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the coininvest Royal Mint Prize Draw or use of the Prize.
13. By participating in the coininvest Royal Mint Month Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and any interpretation or application thereof by coininvest.
14. coininvest reserves the right to change the Official Rules or terminate the Contest without notice. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), coininvest reserves the right at their individual sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
15. coininvest shall not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the Prize.
16. This Contest is sponsored by coininvest GmbH, Taunusanlage 8, 60329 Frankfurt am Main